Safety comes first at all times and is the most important aspect at Lone Star Bounce Town.
- Listen to the staff and the posted warnings at Lone Star bounce Town at all times.
- No gum is allowed in Lone Star Bounce Town.
- Check all your clothes and pockets to ensure that you have no sharp objects on your body.
- Feet first only down all slides.
- One person at a time on all slides.
- No bouncing at top of slides.
- Hold your hands in the air when using a slide to avoid rug burn on your arms and elbows.
- There will be zero tolerance for fighting or rough play.
- Be aware that you may be larger than another person and cause them injury if you fell on them.
- There is a designated area for little ones and a designated inflatable for the 2-5 year olds.
- No child of any age is allowed to enter unless accompanied by an adult.
- No adults are allowed to enter unless accompanied by a child or are friends or family member of the party guest.
- Do not participate if you are pregnant.
- Do not participate if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- There will be no drugs or alcohol allowed at Lone Star Bounce Town.