Frequently Asked Questions
1. Question: Do we have to wear socks?
Answer: Yes. Socks are required at all times!
2. Question: How long is an Open Play Session?
Answer: We consider an Open Play Session to be 2-3 hours in length.
3. Question: How far in advance do we need to book Birthday Parties?
Answer: 4-6 weeks in advance is suggested but often times we will have availability with less notice.
4. Question: Do parents have to pay?
Answer: No. Parents do not have to pay to get in.
5. Question: Can we bring in outside food and drinks?
Answer: No. Only if a scheduled Party Package time slot is booked then there is a $30.00 fee to bring in your own food/drinks and we will serve the food and clean it up as if it were our own.
6. Question: Can we bring in our own cake?
Answer: Yes. Cakes and goodie bags are allowed to be brought in as long as you have a scheduled Party Package time slot. No food, drinks, or cakes for Open Play guests are allowed.
7. Question: Is it Customary to tip your Party Host?
Answer: Yes, if your Party Host provides you with great customer service then tips are appreciated.
8. Question: Is the Party Package Deposit refundable?
Answer: No. Deposits are not refundable. We can move your party date up to two times for uncontrollable circumstances.
9. Question: How early can we get there for a Party?
Answer: Guests should arrive 5-10 minutes early to sign waiver and get checked in.
10. Question: Are all guests required to sign waiver?
Answer: Yes. No one is allowed in Lone Star Bounce Town without a signed waiver.
11. Question: Can the adults bounce with their children?
Answer: Yes. Adults are encouraged to participate in the fun with their children.